BC Bloggers' Meme - Family Bonding

I can say I belong to a great big happy family. I belong to Lacson and Bonifacio family from Tarlac City. We  have great bonds in our family and we are very close. We usually have an annual gathering during all saint's day. We eat, share stories, have fun at the same time pray and remember our love ones who past away.

The Lacson boys, my cousins from this family side are mostly boys. I miss our childhood days when we play and play all day. Sleepovers and food trips. 


My aunts and cousins. 


We also have gatherings during holidays. Partying and having fun, exchanging gifts and aguinaldo during Christmas.

This is New Year 2012, We had a gathering at my uncle's place.


birthday celebration of my Aunt


Shopping with my siblings.

My graduation with my parents


I'm so thankful for the support of my family and relatives. They are my building blocks in life. They are always there to give a hand in times of troubles. I always believe that blood is thicker than water. 






10 Comments

zoan said...

Blood is indeed thicker than water:)

I belong to a BIG family too and I am thinking of writing my post na:D bwahahaha

Jhari said...

Filipinos are well known to have a close-family ties talaga. So proud to be Pinoy.

genefaith said...

beautiful family and beautiful bonding you got boy! You're blessed indeed in this aspect of your life:)

Donna || HEYLADYSPRING.COM said...

It's nice to see a close knit family. I don't have that kasi. I wonder if it's my fault for not wanting to get close with them. *lol*

Khim said...

I missed those gatherings with my relatives. Unfortunately, they changed.

http://theworldofupsdowns.blogspot.com/

nelsonRN said...

Lovely photographs of a happy family! You are lucky to have a closely-knit family. Wishing you and your family happiness always :)

verna said...

Yay! Great family bonding! Our family also do the same. :)

Adventures on Planet Mom said...

love family bonding moments....especially if there are lots of food. hehe

Ethel Perlas said...

Reminds me of my own cousins, only we're all girls. But we play, laugh and eat everyday during summer vacations. Relationships should really be our priority. You're lucky to have one. :)

Paula said...

Puro boys ha. Mukhang masaya nga ang inyong family. More happy memories for your clan.

Back to Top