BC Bloggers Meme: Count your Blessings


        I'm so thankful to God for giving me a wonderful life. I love my life and here are some of blessings that makes my life complete.

My Family

          Last week is a little bit rough for me because my mother was hospitalized. I have to stay 3 days in a hospital to watch her closely. She is diabetic and also suffered from  a lung infection. She also dropped her weight because she lost her appetite. I am very thankful that she’s in better condition now. She was advised to stay away from work for a month. 
My mother in hospital
                                                   
Me at the hospital
 My family is my greatest blessing and it always makes me feels good to do something that makes them happy.
A happy Family
Good things comes in packages
                I’m also very happy that finally, I’m okay with the person I love . We had an argument and I have said words that made her cry. I have learned to never let anger control me and make stupid things that almost made me lost her.        




Health is Wealth
                It is always rewarding to have a healthy body. Being busy in work or in everyday tasks make others take their health less seriously. It hit me up when someone I know died at very young age. He is just perfectly fine the other day. So since then, I make sure to have a time for exercise. I joined a badminton club at our city, go to the gym and play basketball. It enjoys me at the same time it keeps me healthy. 

Food
                Some say they can’t live without their partner after break up. But guess what, they are wrong. They can’t live without food (lol). Just eating everyday makes me feel blessed every day. I love eating a lot. Some of my favorite foods:

Chicken Adobo
Pizzas
Lasagna

Chicken Rolls

Friends

I am blessed to have many friends. They are with me through my ups and downs, Heartbreaks and all.  I always treasure my friendship to anyone. Some of great moments with my friends:

Swimming at R.T resort Tarlac

Inuman sessions @ superferry

inuman sessions @ house during fiesta




overnight camping at Sual Beach, Pangasinan

Life is good, Love and be loved

                  

11 Comments

Mae Codizal said...

Wow...life is good! Nice to know that you're enjoying your life. My 2 cents -- ALWAYS enjoy what you have, where you are, and who you have. At the same time, stretch yourself. And lastly, GIVE/SHARE. Then your blessings will come a hundred fold ;-) God bless!

Unknown said...

I truly agree. Thx for dropping by Mae!

Chrisair said...

great list we should be grateful in everything we receive

Unknown said...

New follower from BC bloggers. I'd love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

January Zelene said...

Glad to hear your mom is better now.. and your so lucky to have so many friends.
Indeed these are great blessings that we should be thankful.

Unknown said...

Take care of your mom. She is one of your greatest blessings from above. And hey! Welcome to BC Bloggers! Just enjoy blogging. :-)

http://stagemomandmore.blogspot.com/

Mona said...

We should always count our blessings, small or big, get well soon to your mom!

Unknown said...

the food pics you posted are all my faves!

Eds said...

There are so many things that we should thank God about.. thank god ur mom is well now.. my mom is also diabetic.. that's why in one way or another i know how u feel..

Anonymous said...

I pray for your mom's good health! I love her photo! Moms are one of the greatest gifts we received and it's the best job I've ever had!

BTW, welcome to BC Bloggers!

Pearl said...

I hope your mom is OK now. Blessings don't come in the same packages, rather, they come in all sorts of packages. Pains and trials can also be considered blessings if we just look beyond the hurt that they cause us.

Back to Top