"Google Nexus 7" here in the Philippines


I have read from websites who have reliable sources that the Google Nexus 7 will arrive and will be available for retail here in the Philippines late August. It’s good news for me since I have been longing to purchase this tablet. Only the 16 gb version will be available here in Philippines since there are many who are complaining about the lack of storage and sd slot. The bad news for me is that it is priced way to higher than the announced price by Google. The U.S tag list for Google Nexus 7 is for 249$ and 15,000 php is just too much way higher than this. Well it’s just a personal computing of someone who purchased Google Nexus 7 from the U.S and have cost him 19,000 plus sales tax and shipping. I was hoping for cheaper. I guess I’ll have to wait for competitors like Apple and Acer to release their versions of small tables. 


Sources: http://www.yugatech.com

4 Comments

Paula said...

Merong mas cheaper na kalalabas lang, yung Microsoft Surface

Rose said...

I'm happy with iPad2 na, but it's cool how all these tablets are appearing these days. Mas marami choices depending on the budget that suits you.

Lei said...

this is so informative.. I learned something new thanks for sharing..

Ms. Journ said...

Oh another gadget again? More and more exciting gadgets, still did not have one. Thanks for this updates.

Back to Top